let's work together to create length & space in your body
Throughout pregnancy, the body undergoes a variety of physiological changes that are necessary for the healthy development of the baby and preparation for birth. These changes can create discomfort or strain.
massage has been shown to:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Decrease nausea and improve sleep
- Improve immune system function
- Decrease strain on joints and muscles
- Increase sense of well-being and reduce stress and fears surrounding birth
- Reduce swelling, muscle spasms and soft tissue pain
- Decrease obstetrical complications
- Improve birth outcomes and bonding
- Improve lactation and balance hormones
- Connect mother and baby with abdominal massage
*Chelsey offers massage in-office in Kirkland as well as provides home-visits to families in the greater Seattle area, Eastside, and South Snohomish county.